San Diego, CA
Since 2006, JCE Painting has been offering interior painting San Diego CA services for homes and business. If it can be painted, we paint it. We work on areas like walls, ceilings, cabinets and handrails. We pride ourselves on our superior craftsmanship and refusal to cut corners or use cheaper, low-quality products.
Because of our commitment to excellence, we’re the interior painters San Diego residents and businesses trust for quality. We’re able to guarantee 100% satisfaction on every project we work on. In fact, you won’t pay and we won’t leave until the job is done and you’re 100% satisfied.
Our process begins by choosing the right colors for your painting project. You’ll want to choose colors that compliment your home instead of clashing.
Request A Free Estimate
JCE Interior Painting Process
- Project Setup:
- Create a designated work area with tools and protection.
- Ensure a clean and organized workspace.
- Assess and plan the project.
- Protect surfaces with plastic, tape, and cloths, Also Sand, caulk, and repair surfaces.
- Apply primers for adhesion & Clean, treat mold, and maintain a dust-free environment.
- Select and mix paint colors, then Ensure ventilation, safety, and tool condition.
- Apply stain-blocking primer.
- Prepare the room by moving furniture.
- Consider optimal lighting and weather conditions.
Our skilled painters use top-quality materials and techniques to transform your interior space, ensuring a vibrant, flawless finish.
We tidy up the work area, responsibly dispose of waste, and leave your space clean and inviting.
- Final Inspection
A thorough evaluation ensures every aspect meets our high standards, with minor touch-ups or adjustments as needed.
We review the project with you, addressing any questions or concerns, ensuring your complete satisfaction. Your happiness is our priority.
Is It Time For An Interior Repaint?
- Damaged Walls: Scruff marks, chips, and holes may mean it’s time to repair your drywall and/or repaint your interior.
- Don’t Like The Color: Maybe you bought the house and just learned to live with the colors. Or, maybe you changed the colors and since then have grown tired of them. This happens often as you grow older or change the furniture in your home.
- Fading Paint: Even though modern paint has anti-fading technology allowing it to last longer, it still will eventually fade or discolor. Regardless of the reason for your paint fading, it can quickly turn a welcoming home into an awkward mess.
- You’re Selling: If you’re selling your home repainting your interior is one of the best ways to increase the value and likelihood that your home sells. Many buyers want a home that fits their liking and is as close to move-in ready as possible. Believe it or not, the paint colors can be a deal-breaker for a lot of buyers.
3 Reasons To Hire Us
At JCE Painting, our goal is to give homes and commercial buildings in Clairemont, Carmel Valley, La Mesa, Tierrasanta, Pacific Beach, and surrounding San Diego areas a fresh new look. Using premium paint and we can transform ordinary spaces into beautiful living and working areas.
Reasons why you should choose us for your next painting project:
1. With over three decades of experience, we’ve seen it all when it comes to painting and can handle anything.
2. Our founder and CEO is on EVERY job to ensure top quality work.
3. Our work is backed by a 5-year warranty and a “you don’t pay until you’re satisfied” guarantee. (we’ve only ever had one customer call us on our warranty)
Best Practices For Interior Painting
Whether you plan on doing your interior painting project DIY style or just want to be assured that we know what we’re doing, go ahead and give this section a read to discover three tips you must follow for every interior painting job.
- Prep The Area: A successful paint job starts with preparing the painting surface and the non-painting areas. This isn’t the fun part of painting, however it’s crucial if you want your paint job to look “HGTV ready”. On the painting surface, we’ll make sure to scrape, sand, patch, and fill every crack or surface imperfection. We want a smooth & flat surface. We’ll also need to properly cover the area so the paint doesn’t drip or spill on carpeting, furniture, or wall sockets.
- Use The Right Primer: Primer serves three main functions. First, it blocks stains from bleeding through. It allows you to only have to use one coat of paint, instead of two or three. Third, it improves paint adhesion reducing the chances of the paint blistering or peeling.
- Mix Several Colors Of Paint: Paint color tends to vary from one can to the next. Mixing the paints together in a large bucket can eliminate this problem. When predicting the total coverage, you’re better off to pour too much into the bucket instead of too little. You can always paint excess paint back to reuse later.
What Makes Our Interior Painting Different
Over the years, we’ve perfected a unique painting technique that allows us to create crisp clean lines against your baseboard that makes all the difference in a paint job, especially with darker colors.
We take the time to do it right and apply a smooth, uniform finish which makes a huge difference in the overall appearance of the job at the end.
Need Just A Light Repaint?
If you want to just freshen up your paint job and you currently have the original paint laying around, we can always get you a good color match, touch up your interior, and make it look brand new. We’re able to do this when the original paint isn’t too old. The benefit to you is you save a bit of money and we’re able to finish the project at an accelerated speed.
Who Do We Serve
Adding a new coat of paint to the interior of your home is the fastest and most affordable way to transform your home’s interior. Remember, you spend the majority of your time inside your home, so it should be a place that is pleasing to your eyes and your mind. JCE Painting is equipped for all of your interior painting needs.
What does a customer think when they walk into your place of business? The simple fact is that the quality of your interior (and exterior) paint plays a big part in how potential customers will judge your business. Think about the last time you drove by a brand new office building or restaurant. You may have commented on how nice it looked and even made plans to stop by in the future.
If you want to have a “head-turning” commercial property, then you need to hire JCE Painting.
Areas we Serve
Central San Diego
We Worked in Your Neighborhood and proudly serving San Diego.
Feel Free to call to discuss your requirements