San Diego, CA
Are you looking to refinish or repaint your cabinets? Then you’re in the right place, because JCE Painting can take your old and outdated cabinets and make them look brand new.
Kitchen and bathroom cabinets can get damaged from day-to-day use. You may consider completely replacing them but that can be expensive. A better option is to refinish them.
Doing this yourself can take a long time and can end up costing you more than paying a professional to do it when you factor in mistakes, redo’s and the time you lose trying to figure things out for yourself.
If you want to let the experts handle your cabinet refinishing, fill out any of the forms on this page or click our phone number to call us directly for cabinet refinishing San Diego services.
Request A Free Estimate
Should I Refinish, Reface, Or Replace My Kitchens?
A common question we often get is, “should I refinish, reface, or or replace my kitchen cabinets. This comes after homeowners realize that their current cabinetry needs a facelift so they can add some more charm to their home.
Refinishing is the easiest of the three options. You don’t have to get rid of any of your cabinetry or tear up your entire kitchen. If you decide to refinish your cabinetry, you’ll have to choose between a new paint, stain, or veneer. Refinishing cabinets can quickly add an appealing aesthetic to your kitchen or bathroom.
To Hire Us
At JCE Painting, our goal is to give homes and commercial buildings in Clairemont, Carmel Valley, La Mesa, Tierrasanta, Pacific Beach, and surrounding San Diego areas a fresh new look. Using premium paint and we can transform ordinary spaces into beautiful living and working areas.
Reasons why you should choose us for your next painting project:
1. With over three decades of experience, we’ve seen it all when it comes to painting and can handle anything.
2. Our founder and CEO is on EVERY job to ensure top quality work.
3. Our work is backed by a 5-year warranty and a “you don’t pay until you’re satisfied” guarantee. (we’ve only ever had one customer call us on our warranty)
Cabinet Refinishing Best Practices
Cabinet refinishing can be a very tedious and time-consuming project. Because of this, it can be easy for a DIYer or an amateur painter to skip important steps that can ruin the new finish and force you to have to replace your cabinets (which is a lot more expensive).
- Clean The Surfaces: Before you do any refinishing, you need to remove the cabinets from the walls, thoroughly scrub them, then give them time to dry.
- Protect Your Kitchen: It’s important to protect the rest of your kitchen by placing drop cloths on your countertops, appliances, and floor.
- Strip And Refinish: Now that the prep work is done, we will get into the tricky process of stripping your cabinetry. You’ll want to choose the right stripping agent depending on the type of finish on the cabinetry. The end result? Brighten up your kitchen by painting that outdated woodgrain cabinet with the correct primer. How does more durability and a crisp, clean, and bright finish sound?