Pacific Beach, CA
If you’re looking to hire a painter in Pacific Beach, the only painting contractor you should consider is JCE Painting. For decades we’ve painted beachfront homes and businesses in this beautiful community, and we can do the same for you.
At JCE Painting, our painting contractors are consomate professionals always staying up to date with the newest techniques in the painting industry.
With that being said, we always stay true to the core principles that never go out of style like professionalism, integrity, and puncuality.
What does this create?
Painting work that wows your neighbors/passerbys and makes them wonder, “Who painted that property.”
Our focus is 100% customer satisfaction and quality workmanship. If you’d like to put this to the test, then fill out any of the forms on this page, or click our phone number to call us directly.
Request A Free Estimate
About Pacific Beach
Pacific Beach is a neighborhood in San Diego known for Crystal Pier, San Diego’s most developed nightlife scene, and a vibrant surfer culture. Although “P.B” has historically been populated by young surfers and college students, older and wealther people have begun moving into the area due to rising property costs. Pacific Beach is bordered by La Jolla, Mission Beach, Mission Bay, and of course the Pacific Ocean.
Painting By The Beach: What To Keep In Mind
Two questions we get often are:
- What kind of exterior maintenance will my beachside property need?
- Are you experienced in painting beach side properties?
Let’s face it…
Beachside home and business owners have a lot more to worry about, specifically sand and the ocean.
Don’t get me wrong, it’s really pretty to look at, but you’ll need to take extra precautions to make sure your exterior stays in tip top condition.
Here are a few things you, and the experienced painters at JCE Painting should and will keep in mind:
- Your home will be subject to a higher concentration of salt compared to inland structures. Salt can cause exterior paint to fade, peel, and chip. Sealants can prolong this from happening, but there really isn’t a permanent solution.
- Depending on how close you are to the sand, you’ll also have to worry about sand getting picked up by the wind and scratching your exterior. Again, sealant can be used to help increase the longevity of your siding.
- Obviously since your close to the water, moisture will build-up and deposit itself on your exterior. This can lead to mold and mildew, which is killer to your exterior. You’ll also want to keep an eye on your wood deck and fencing for the same problems.